Raffle to Support Greater Columbus Right to Life - Andrea Bocelli
Have you heard? Andrea Bocelli is coming to Columbus on Saturday, December 14th. Tickets to this show start in the hundreds of dollars and go up from there, but Greater Columbus Right to Life has an opportunity for one lucky person to win a two-ticket, VIP dinner and concert package to his show while supporting the work of Greater Columbus Right to Life.
How? For just $25, you can purchase a entry into our raffle for the concert package. All proceeds will benefit the work of Greater Columbus Right to Life. Tickets can be purchased online or in person at the GCRTL office (call ahead for open hours) or with select volunteers.
Why? On an average day in central Ohio, 13 children are aborted. This is a tragedy, and Greater Columbus Right to Life works every day to help empower women to choose life for their unborn children, because we believe each one of them has the potential to change the world.
A few years ago, Andrea Bocelli spoke out about the circumstances of his own birth (see the video), how his mother had been urged by physicians to abort him, and how she had refused - resolute in her faith in God and her love of the child growing within her. Her rejection of abortion has gifted the world with unparalleled talent. Purchasing a raffle ticket (or more than one!) for just $25 gives you a chance to experience Bocelli in a VIP package style with a retail value of more than $1500, but more importantly, it will equip our team to empower a mom to turn away from her abortion - which is priceless.
Ticket Package information:
This package consists of two tickets in Section F2, Row M, Seats 10-11 at the Schottenstein Center. In addition to the premiere seating location, these tickets are part of a VIP package that includes a pre-show Italian themed, multi-course dinner featuring a free glass of Bocelli wine (where liquor laws permit), additional cash bar, VIP parking, and a custom Andrea Bocelli merchandise gift bag with a color photo tour program, Bocelli music, embroidered tote bag, and more.
Read more about Andrea Bocelli's pro-life tribute to his mom.
Rules: We are not tying this up in a lot of legalese, but we want to be as transparent as possible. If you have any questions, please let us know.
- No more than 500 total raffle tickets will be sold. Each ticket costs $25.00. This is not generally a tax-deductible donation. There is no limit on the number of tickets that a single person can purchase.
- Tickets can be purchased online, at the GCRTL office (call ahead to make sure that we are in), or with select GCRTL volunteers. But no more than 500 tickets total from all sources will be sold.
- The raffle prize has an approximate value of $1500. The winner is responsible for any taxes that may apply.
- Staff and Board members of GCRTL and their immediate households are not eligible to win.
- Tickets purchased online will be printed onto identical entry forms as those purchased in person, and the drawing will be held according to Ohio's charity raffle law.
- The raffle drawing will be held in a convenient and public location once all available tickets are sold, but no sooner than June 10, 2019, and no later than September 5, 2019. All ticket purchasers will have the opportunity to provide an email address and will receive notification of the time, date, and location of the drawing, but need not be present to win.
- Because of the value of these tickets, they have been insured. Greater Columbus Right to Life is not responsible if circumstances beyond our control cause the concert to be cancelled, postponed, etc. In the event that this or any other unforeseen circumstances arise, we will make reasonable efforts to provide replacement tickets if they are made available or, if not, provide the insured value to the raffle winner.
- Tickets will be transferred to the winner in a manner that is mutually acceptable to both parties. The dinner package information was purchased with the tickets through the show promoter. Due to security reasons, full dinner information and timeline will be released in December of 2019 (per Ticketmaster).
- In the event that we are unable to locate the raffle winner or the raffle winner declines to accept the prize, alternate winners will be drawn.
- Andrea Bocelli has told the beautiful story of his mom choosing life when physicians urged her to have an abortion, but this promotion is in no way endorsed by or coordinated with him, his tour, the venue, etc.